The annual Aptos 4th of July parade – also known as the World’s Shortest Parade – is held every 4th of July in Aptos. It starts at the intersection of State Park Drive and ends up at Aptos Village Park, near Aptos Village. The parade is sponsored by the Aptos Chamber of Commerce, and kicks off with a pancake breakfast at 7:00 AM. The parade begins at around 10 AM, and winds its way down Soquel Drive to the park. After the parade, enjoy the “Party in the Park” with lots of food and fun for the family. The Capitola-Aptos Rotary Club hosts beer sales for those looking for a frothy holiday tipple.
Related Posts On AptosCommunityNews
- World’s Shortest Parade in 47 Seconds (July 4, 2019)
- Marching in the 4th of July Parade (July 5, 2016)
- Cafe Rio 5th Anniversary & 4th of July Celebration (July 1, 2016)
- Register for the 4th of July 2016 Parade! (May 25, 2016)
- Support the Aptos 4th of July Parade (June 11, 2014)