The Aptos Village Redevelopment Project will include 69 residential units, 75,000sf of retail and office space, a “village green,” as well as a small park. The housing will be comprised of six semi-detached single-family homes, 11 townhouses and 52 apartments and condos over retail space. Rumor has it that the project is supposed to break ground in the autumn 2015, and will be developed in several phases, with the total project taking about three years to complete. When it is done, Aptos should have a vibrant new town center, with a New Leaf Community market as an anchor tenant.
Read a good book lately?
If you have some room on your reading list, I invite you to read my book Get It Sold! It's an easy read (just 110 pages!) and it tells you everything you need to know about selling your home quickly, easily, and at absolute peak pricing. I'll send it to you for free - no shipping charge either!
OK Send me a Copy!
Related Posts On AptosCommunityNews
- Aptos Wine Wander Returns for 2018 (April 25, 2018)
- County Taking Applications for Affordable Aptos Village Homes (March 3, 2018)
- Aptos Apple Barn Reaches Final Location (March 17, 2017)
- Time Lapse Video shows Hihn Apple Barn Moving (October 19, 2016)
- Zach Friend Interview: Aptos Village (May 25, 2016)
- Zach Friend Interview: Housing Affordability (May 17, 2016)
- Aptos Wine Wander Set for May 14 (April 19, 2016)
- Work has Begun on Second Aptos Trestle Mural (March 31, 2016)
- We Are Aptos Lawsuit Examined (March 25, 2016)
- Work Begins on Aptos Village (February 1, 2016)
- Aptos Village Groundbreaking in February 2016 (January 14, 2016)
- Hihn Apple Barn Is Moving in Early 2016 (December 21, 2015)
- New Aptos Village Groundbreaking Moves Ahead (December 9, 2015)
- Final Aptos Village Vote Tomorrow (December 7, 2015)
- Community Meeting at the Aptos Library on June 3rd (June 1, 2015)
- Ellen Pirie Talks Aptos Village, Rail Corridor (May 8, 2015)
- Aptos Village Design Changes Unanimously Approved (May 5, 2015)
- Supervisors will Discuss Aptos Village Design Changes (May 3, 2015)
- Aptos Village Meeting on April 22 (April 23, 2015)
- Aptos Village Update for Merchants (April 8, 2015)
Articles on the Internet
In the News…