Aptos Village Park is a hidden gem in the Santa Cruz county parks system. Unless you know it’s there, you’ll never see it, as it is tucked down below the road. It comprises 10 acres, with a very expansive, sunny flat meadow taking up much of the room.
There’s no playground here, but there are BBQ pits, a picnic area, and the park does stretch along Aptos Creek for a few hundred yards, and that’s a great place for kids to explore. There’s also a community hall, where the Cabrillo Host Lions Club meets, which can also be hired out for special occasions.
The park is typically used to host weddings and other special events, like the yearly Santa Cruz Blues Festival.
Related Posts On AptosCommunityNews
- First Annual Santa Cruz American Music Festival (February 26, 2015)
- Gourmet Grazing on September 27 in Aptos Village Park (August 28, 2014)
- Aptos Hosts California Beer Festival, August 9-10 (July 12, 2014)
- Sunday at the Blues Festival (May 26, 2014)
- Santa Cruz Blues Festival 2014 Lineup Announced (March 25, 2014)