Lean Six Sigma Green Belt Certification Training In Santa Cruz, CA
July 1 @ 9:00 am - December 31 @ 5:00 pm
Our Online Classroom Training has 100% pass results with no cancellation or rescheduling and delivered by globally acclaimed trainers.
MSys’ Lean Six Sigma Green Belt Training Course Overview
Lean and Six Sigma methodology is a combination of statistical theory, quality control knowledge and business tools that helps individual to enhance the business procedures. The Six Sigma methodology helps you in removing defects and improving profits, and enhancing performance while reducing process inconsistency. With our Lean Six Sigma Green Belt training, professionals develop understanding on core to advanced fundamentals of
Lean and Six Sigma methodology, required to lead projects that require improvements.
MSys Lean Six Sigma Greenbelt Training course is designed by expert Lean Six Sigma professionals to ensure participants gain a complete understanding on all elements of the Lean and Six Sigma principles, including define, analyze, measure, control and improve as described by the Lean Six Sigma Body of Knowledge for Green Belt.
Click here to know the Benefits of taking Lean Six Sigma Green Belt Certification.
MSys’ Instructor Led Online Classroom (Lean Six Sigma Green Belt) Course Key features:
- 4 Days of Live Online Instruction
- Downloadable IASSC® aligned Material
- 2 Simulation Tests and End-of-Chapter Quizzes
- Industry Case Studies
- Access to Weekly Webinars
- Includes Exam Voucher
- 100% Money Back Guarantee
On completion of this Lean Six Sigma Green Belt certification program, you will be able to:
- Able to implement and control Lean and Six Sigma projects in organization
- Have ability to identify an improvement scope in the Define phase
- Able to perform hypothesis testing and data analysis in the Analyze phase
- Able to measure product and process
- Able to recognize the possible improvement actions to improve the performance
- Ability to operate inputs and outputs
- Utilization of DFSS tools such as Failure Mode and Effects Analysis (FMEA), Quality Function Deployment (QFD), and Risk Priority Number (RPN)
Who Should Attend this Lean Six Sigma Green Belt Certification training?
The Lean Six Sigma Green Belt certification is most suitable for Quality Analysts and Managers, Quality Engineers, Quality System Managers, Quality Auditors, Quality Supervisors and Professionals seeking to learn and practice Lean Six Sigma Principles.
Why Choose MSys Training?
- Panel of globally acclaimed instructors with immense experience.
- 100% value for your money
- Higher pass rate in all exams
- Trusted by global leaders
Or Call 408-878-3078
Other Popular Courses we offer are:
Lean Six Sigma Black Belt (LSSBB)