- This event has passed.
Hammered Brass and Crystal Earrings @ All Hands Workshops
April 30 @ 7:00 pm - 9:00 pm
Learn to make elegant brass and crystal hoops in this beginner friendly 2 hour workshop.
You can get a **lower price** and view more images if you purchase your tickets at https://www.allhandsworkshops.com/events/2019/4/30/hammered-brass-earrings
In this workshop, we will:
– learn techniques for shaping and wrapping brass wire
– gain confidence in hammering metals
– make and shape earring designs provided or a design of your own
– set stones of your choice
The following supplies are included:
– brass wire
– drilled gemstones and raw crystals
– needle nose, round nose, cutting and double round pliers
– steel plate and hammer
You can bring:
– If you have drilled stones/beads/crystals you’d like to make into earrings, you are welcome to bring those, however a beautiful selection will be provided.
You will go home with:
– 2 pairs of earrings! A pair of brass earrings and a pair of crystal hoops.
About the instructor:
Rhiannon Saunders has been making jewelry for as long as she can remember. Jewelry making has always been a way to escape from her everyday life. By using her hands, she accesses a higher level of focus and creativity that allows her to better connect to herself. She looks forward to sharing this art with others!