CAPM (Certified Associate in Project Management) Training In Santa Cruz, CA
August 1 @ 9:00 am - December 31 @ 5:00 pm
Our Training Programs have 100% pass results with no cancellation or rescheduling and delivered by globally acclaimed trainers.
CAPM is entry level certification for Project Management and with the inclusion of Agile increases its demand among the employers. Attend our 4 days Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM®) training program with 100% pass rate, high quality course material, 5 simulations and much more.
Click here to know the Benefits of taking CAPM Certification training.
Our LVC (CAPM) Course Key features:
- 4 Days of Live Online Instruction
- 5 Simulation Tests
- Online Access to PMBOK® 6th edition
- End-of-Chapter Quizzes and Brain Dump
- 23 Contact Hours Certificate
- Includes Exam Voucher
- Dedicated Learning Consultant for PMI® application
- 100% Money Back Guarantee
Who Should Attend CAPM (Certified Associate in Project Management) Certification Training?
If you are looking to pursue career into project management then the CAPM is the right choice for you. To attend CAPM, you should fulfill one of the following prerequisites:
- Secondary diploma (high school diploma / global equivalent) and 1,500 hours of professional experience on a project team
- Secondary diploma (high school diploma / global equivalent) and 23 contact hours of formal education
Why Choose MSys Training?
- Panel of globally acclaimed instructors with immense experience.
- 100% value for your money
- Higher pass rate in all exams
- Trusted by global leaders
Or Call 408-878-3078
Other Popular Courses we offer are:
Lean Six Sigma Green Belt (LSSGB)
Lean Six Sigma Black Belt (LSSBB)