The Polo Grounds County Park is located on Huntington Drive in Aptos on the eastern side of Highway 1. The park is 62 acres in size, and has three baseball diamonds, three soccer fields, and abundant open space, with over 50 parking spaces available.
Many local residents however access the park on foot via North Polo Drive, although visitors to the park with vehicles are encouraged to access the park via the main entrance on Huntington Drive.
The park is heavily used on the weekends as it is host to a number of soccer and baseball leagues for children. In addition, there is a bicycle park there for people to practice jumps on dirt bikes. In addition, the park is also host to the Aptos Dog Park, which is located directly on Huntington Drive and not accessible from the rest of the park.
Related Posts On AptosCommunityNews
- Polo Grounds Restroom Now Open for Business! (November 17, 2016)
- Polo Grounds Restroom Groundbreaking (November 2, 2016)
- Breakfast with Santa! (November 17, 2015)
- Restrooms for the Polo Grounds (April 8, 2015)
- Aptos Parks and Recreation Overview (November 16, 2013)
See also: Polo Grounds Park Web Page